Mauricio MacGregor – Realtor®
- Broker – Texas licensed
- Green Property Advisor (GPA)
- Member of the National Board of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors
- Founding Member of Dripping Springs Elite
- Residential and Ranch Specialist
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Bio: Mauricio Mac Gregor was born in Mexico City, and raised in a bi-cultural environment. Attending bi-lingual schools all throughout High School, he established lasting relationships with members of the American community in the capital city, now known as CDMX
In 1990, Mauricio earned a Marketing degree from National University in San Diego, California. After more than 20 years in Southern California, the Mac Gregor family moved to the beautifulHill Country in Central Texas, where they currently reside.
Through his vast experience in the different aspects of international commodity trading, Mauricio has been involved in multi-million transactions, utilizing high end negotiating skills which now he has applied in his real estate career. As a business owner or sales representative, his outgoing personality, and innate negotiation skills have resulted in impressive client portfolios.
- In 2010 he became a licensed REALTOR® in the State of Texas.
- In 2016 he, and other local agents formed the DS Elite group of professional agents.
- In 2017 he became a licensed Broker.
Through hard work, customer care and integrity, Mauricio will meet your expectations as buyer or seller. To position your property competitively on the market or to fairly purchase your dream home, call Mauricio Mac Gregor NOW.
“I find great personal satisfaction in assisting people with their biggest life investment ~their Home~… nothing is more rewarding to me than a satisfied client.”