The most quaint property in Dripping Springs. This jewel is nestled in over 4 acres, right in the heart of Dripping Springs.
This place is serene, and just plain beautiful. The creek creates a lush grotto that has been enjoyed by generations.
Walking distance to shops and restaurants, and the new commercial development in Creek Rd.
This property is just extraordinary, and FULL of potential.
Recently re-zoned LR, and now allowing for light retail, or restaurant.
- Directions: West on W Hwy 290, to Dripping Springs. 1/4 mile west past of RR12, turn left on Creek Rd (Pioneer Bank in the corner), 2nd property on the left. Enter through gate (unlocked) and park by carport on the right.
- City: Dripping Springs
- State or Province: TX
- Postal Code: 78620
- County or Parish: Hays
- MLS Area Major: HD
- Subdivision Name: ABS 415 P A SMITH SURV
- Elementary School District: Dripping Springs ISD
- Elementary School: Walnut Springs (Dripping Springs ISD)
- Middle School / Junior High: Dripping Springs Middle
- Construction Materials: Frame/Stone
- Direction Faces: West
- Foundation Details: Pier & Beam,Slab
- Interior Features: Cedar Closets,Indoor Utilities
- Main Level Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Living Area: 2
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Fireplace Features: Formal Living,Wood Burning
- Flooring: Wood
- Appliances: Range-Free Standing,Refrigerator,Water Heater Electric
- Exterior Features: Outbuildings,Porch-Open
- Lot Features: Irregular,Stream On Lot,Wooded
- Fencing: Cedar,Chain Link
- Roof: Composition Shingle,Metal
- View Y/N: Creek/Stream,Hill Country
- Waterfront Y/N: 1
- Waterfront Features: Creek/Stream
- Utilities: Electricity on Property
- Cooling: Central Air
- Heating: Central Heat
- Water Source: City
- Sewer: Septic on Property
- Tax Annual Amount: 10028.00
- Tax Year: 2019
- Modification Timestamp: 2020-07-11T15:47:57.733